Reconciliation – Examination of Conscience for Children
- Have I refused to believe anything that the Holy Catholic Church teaches? What was it?
- Have I put anything before God, such as sports, games, or toys?
- Do I say my prayers?
- Do I pay attention and participate in Mass?
- Do I think about God every day?
- Have I taken the holy name of God in vain? How many times?
- Have I spoken disrespectfully of priest? Or holy things? How many times?
- Have I used other bad language? How many times?
- Have I missed Mass on Sunday through my own fault? How many times?
- Have I misbehaved in church? How many times?
- Have I paid no attention to my prayers?
- Have I been disobedient or disrespectful to my parents or teachers? How many times?
- Have I had any fights or quarrels? How many times?
- Have I made fun of anybody or called him or her names? How many times?
- Have I picked on anyone or tried to make him or her angry?
- Have I done anything dirty or impure? How many times?
- Have I stolen anything?
- Have I helped others to commit sin in any way?
- Have I lied about anyone? How many times?
- Have I told other lies? To whom? How many times?
- Have I talked behind other people’s back? How many times?
9th & 10th Commandment
- Have I been jealous of what others have?